Cyclist VS Powerlifter VS Strongman - 5 minute SQUAT BATTLE!
Squats are tough. Squatting 5 minutes in a row with your bodyweight on the bar hunted by world class athletes is brutal. The minimum weight is 85kg (187lbs) and has to be cleaned and pressed to your neck. The set has to be unbroken. Enjoy!
► LATEST EPISODE: latest.strength-wars.com
► SUBSCRIBE: subscribe.strength-wars.com/
► FACEBOOK: facebook.strength-wars.com
► INSTAGRAM: instagram.strength-wars.com
► SHOP: shop.strength-wars.com
The competitors are...
- Olympic Cyclist Robert Förstemann (GER)
- World record holder in Powerlifting Andrej Mostovenko (RUS)
- European champion in Powerlifting Victor Beilmann (GER)
- 'Berliner Meister' in Powerlifting Thomas Faber (GER)
- Tetzel Schmidt, a local Strongman (and metal singer) (GER)
Thanks a lot to Snick and his powathgym.de/ for hosting the event
Special THANKS to: Asim Zwonull, Patrick Mühlbauer, Raphael Thaler & David C.
► STRENGTH WARS 2k16 playlist: goo.gl/xHuZUU
► STRENGTH WARS 2k15 playlist: goo.gl/xipO4K
► TOURNAMENTS & DEATHMATCHES: bit.ly/1SRLSDd
So you're a tough guy? PROVE IT! Compete in STRENGTH WARS LEAGUE! Contact us via FACEBOOK: facebook.strength-wars.com/